Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A little less conversation

So, a little less conversation here in blog-world.  Sunday, we worked all day (more on that later) with no internets.  Yesterday, internets were installed but not accessed.  Today, I sit here with a nervous puppy in my lap listening to my piano get tuned, internets and wireless officially installed.  There are lots of funny (now, looking back, not necessarily then) little anecdotes to share, but I am too tired, and there are still millions of boxes asking to be installed (<-- that is what I wrote when I clearly meant unpacked, see how tired I am??)...  And a granite measurement guy soon...  So, instead, I leave you with this: not much conversation, way more action around here these days (not to mention the song we were introduced to at our wedding :-) )


P.S. I do have to give a shout out to our fabulous family again.  We have been continually reminded of how lucky and supported we are. <3

No comments: