Friday, August 19, 2011

OK, Dad, get ready... You were right.

Wow.  There's a lot to update, so I guess I'll begin at the beginning!
We got to the lawyer's office this morning to discover our loan packet STILL had not been delivered.  However, David Wallace and his amazing paralegal managed to pull off closing by 1pm.  A very excited hubby and I headed to our "old" home to get lunch and pack up all our supplies.  By 2:30 or so, we had all the carpet torn out!  We had a system down in no time - Travis tore up the carpet
While I rolled it and stacked it to make it neat and out of the way
First, I carried it outside... then realizing there was a chance of rain and that it was taking little ole' me a while to do this, I started stacking it up in our great room
After pulling out all the tack strips and padding, we realized... whoops.  Dad was right.  We did need a dumpster after all...

No comments: