Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful.

Pictures of today's festivites in our new house are sure to follow tonight or tomorrow...  but I thought I'd just make a list of a few of the things I thought about this morning on my jog.
1. I am thankful to wake up in a warm bed in a wonderful, love-filled house, next to a puppy snuggled up to the man I love.
2. I am thankful for cool, sun-filled mornings that welcome long runs.
3. I am thankful to have had the opportunity to greet my mom and dad each morning since April... and I think we are all grateful their house is close to completion too =)
4. I am thankful for all the wonderful family and friends who are and who have been in my life.
5. I am thankful for all the awesome people I have and do work with.
6. I am thankful that we have been blessed with the ability to own our second house before 30.
7. I am thankful that we both have jobs we enjoy and that have allowed us to be where we need to be when we need to be there.
8. I am thankful for the country we live in and the sacrifices people make every day to make it what it is.
9. I am thankful my brother is in school in Winston Salem =)
10. I am thankful that I live with and am otherwise related to AWESOME cooks =)

Happy Thanksgiving, may you all eat well :)

No comments: