Saturday, December 8, 2012

Just another Friday night...


Seven weeks after sharing his birthday with his mommy, Grayson invited us for snuggles!  Hubby flew into the CLT airport, and Grayson's amazing Dad managed to get us to their house using functions I didn't know were possible on my phone.  So, almost 4 hours after I left the house, we finally made it.



Absolute heaven.  He has busted through the 8lbs now!  Go teeny little super guy!!!


His dad is a total pro at swaddling - we got to see him in action... but somehow, I missed a pic of him and mom - how rude.


But, folks, here's the big news of the night...


Drumroll please...


After lots of convincing and attempts by me, his Dad managed to somehow pass Grayson off to hubby.


You have to admit, he doesn't even look THAT uncomfortable... ;)


It was a long week without hubby around, and I barely made it home before falling sound asleep... so glad to have him home!  

1 comment:

an angry Bunnie said...

He doesn't look that uncomfortable.. maybe he just needs practice?