Saturday, May 4, 2013

The masterpieces

So, hubby thought the table should be gold and silver.  I thought it should echo some of the black base of the table in the dining room.  The gold was agreed-upon, since that's in the china cabinet.  So, hubby got to painting our Wake Forest table.  I saw it in the room and turned up my nose.  Nope, that wasn't right.  It was too heavy.  So, the next day, while sitting at work, I got an iMessage.  This is it:


Oh yes, I love the silver - not as heavy, fancy and young... OK, hubs, you were right.  We placed them in the dining room, and I think they're a pretty cool addition with a pretty cool story.  Now, we realize the need to repaint the lower half of the room is upon us.  Hubby swears I still don't have enough skill (or vision) to help... darn. =)

No comments: