Monday, September 30, 2013

A little R&R... and some fabric excitement!


Have I mentioned how much I love Story People???  It seemed so perfect that this was my story of the day on our anniversary!

We've been on a little vacation, and I must say, a. I want to go back and b. I feel so rested and ready to go!!!



Lucky you, I was up with the sun a couple of mornings...


And we ate all kinds of awesome food (and we did OK remembering to take pictures before devouring it...)...





AND we found a $7.99/yd fabric place in Wilmington.  Designing heaven. 



I turned the corner, and hubby already had the fabric pulled out.  I was dramatic; I gasped.  It was metallic.  It was striped.  And it was $30/yd cheaper than the last one I loved.  I was sold.  Dining room curtains, here we come!



No comments: