Sunday, January 26, 2014

Winston's update on the kitchen...

Hi guys, mom and dad have been super busy, and since I've had to spend some time behind bars this week, I've had plenty of time...


Mom called the electrician, and he came on Wednesday.  I do not like this man one little bit.  I am very suspicious of him, and he doesn't give me the time of day.  This makes me very ornery, and I tried to give him what for.  I got in trouble and ended up in my crate for the day.  Misery.  What's not miserable, though, is how much better the kitchen looks now!  The ceiling looks higher, the cabinets, countertops, everything looks newer and younger!  BEHOLD!!!!  This is a day shot...


One minor detail is that the removal of the fluorescent light box left a rather noticeable mark with some holes in the ceiling.


Dad says he now is going to have to scrape and paint the ceiling.  They planned on doing this, anyway, but not quite as soon as next weekend!  So, for the meantime, let's just soak in the beauty that 6 can lights with non-flourescent bulbs creates, shall we?


Same shot as before, just at night...


Mom can see to cook again!  Yay!  Hope I get in on that sampling action...


xoxo, Winston

No comments: